Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the best product for me?

Next year I will be a college student and want an apple product that can be my notebook. I currently use OneNote on a Toshiba tablet, but want to upgrade to apple. I know that apple does not make a tablet, but I figured I could get an ipad with a stylus for when I need to write things like math. I could also get one of those attachable keyboards for essays and such. Does this sound like a logical system for a college student? Can OneNote even be downloaded on an iPad? I've seen the styluses and they seem a bit weird, with a round rubber tip. It seems as though that isn't very efficient for writing as you wouldn't know exactly where what you draw would show up, am I right about that? If I am, I guess I would just get a normal Macbook and simply use paper for math class. Please let me know what you think would be the best system for me. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 6:26 PM

3 replies

Feb 24, 2014 12:47 PM in response to savannah426

As for a stylus recommendation - I really have loved the amPen Hybrid Stylus that you can find on Amazon. They are durable, work great, and look good as well. They also come in a variety of colors. The tip on them is made of a fiber mesh and is super soft. It glides easily on screens and does not leave any smudges. They are under 8$ too so you can't go wrong for the price. I got my neices a couple for college around the holidays and they were very excited! They can use em with their phones and tablets. http://amzn.to/1b5zJo0

10/10 for this one!

Feb 25, 2014 10:59 AM in response to savannah426

You should ask around the college you goto. What will be your major?

I'd go with a MacBook Air. Light. Better for document creation. Runs Windows 😢 if you must.

"ixelpoint technology allowed us to shrink the stylus tip size down to 1.9mm; 70% smaller than the nearest competition. While fingers and rubber styluses feel more like markers or crayons, Pixelpoint helped create a true digital pen. The tip’s material was hand-picked to mimic the drag of a pen on paper, giving you more control and better expression in every stroke."

http://adonit.net/pixelpoint/

What is the best product for me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.