Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID stolen

How do I kick someone off my Apple ID, I've tried changing my password but that doesn't work since it doesn't log them off of it completely they just can't download anything

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 6:39 PM

6 replies

Aug 18, 2014 5:26 PM in response to Alexisvillarreal

I Am having the exact same problem! We need a way to eliminate this problem. I've changed password and everything but they can still access my account! How do I kick them off? I've read somewhere that if you go to ITunes.com and then sign in, there is a way to manage the devices on your Apple ID. Tell me if you find it. The steps are:

1. Go to ITunes.com

2. Sign in to your normal Apple ID.

3. Go to view your account.

4 Hit manage devices

5. Delete unwanted ones!

I Can't find #4. So any helpful tips would be appreciated!!

Aug 18, 2014 11:19 PM in response to Bluefoxfrost

You can access it by logging into your account via the Store > View Account menu option on your account : iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID

The steps in your first post should be

1. open the iTunes program on your computer (no

2. if not already logged into your account then log in via the Store > Sign In menu optopn

3, Store > View Account menu option to log in/view your account

4, select the 'manage devices' section on your account's screen

That won't log any devices out of your account, that can only be done directly on the device

Aug 19, 2014 2:07 AM in response to Alexisvillarreal

I have an Apple ID but I can not buy the applicationbecause my Apple ID has been disabled. Please enable my account so I can buy the application.

1) My account information:

2) I do not have a credit card but i have gift card ( Visa) of Vietinbank" (bank in Viet Nam). I bought app, but now i cannot buy item because fail: "Your payment method was declined". My visa card was purchased at a bank is legitimate.

Thank you for your support.

<Edited by Host, Removed personal information>

Aug 19, 2014 1:00 AM in response to Thang Dang

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove your email address from your post (it's not a good idea to post personal info on any public forum).

You might be able to re-enable it via this page : http://appleid.apple.com, then 'reset your password'

You might then need to log out of your account on your iOS devices by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and then log back in so as to 'refresh' the account on it.

If that doesn't fix it then you might need to contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

You can't use pre-paid visa cards, part of the card validation is that they need to be registered to the same name and address as you have on your iTunes account

Apple ID stolen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.