Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7.06-- Not receiving G-mail notifications

I just downloaded iOS 7.06, now I am not receiving notifications from Gmail. Any of the accounts I have connected. No banner, no alert, nothing.

I have already went through all the settings in Gmail and my notification center, and everything is as it should be, but when I send myself an email from an alternate account. Nothing.

Anyone have a fix? or know if there will be a patch coming out for this. I met someone today that had the same issue, but I didn't realize it was happening to myself until she was long gone so I could not ask her.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6, gmail flaw

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 9:51 PM

3 replies

Feb 24, 2014 5:12 AM in response to platano428

Same issue here. Just updated to 7.06 and noticed Gmail was not pushing on the app and was not alerting. I deleted and re-installed the app, nothing. Signed out and back in, nothing. Made sure the settings on the app were set to "All Mail", it was. Went to notifications and turned all toggles off then back on again. To no avail. This sounds like a conflict with the update and the app due to the changed security settings; let's hope someone addresses this quickly; it's irritating.

iOS 7.06-- Not receiving G-mail notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.