Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove VPP Token from Profile Manager

Hello,

I recently set up a test OSX Mavericks server and enrolled our VPP for testing purposes. To continue testing other options, I signed up for a Meraki account, and wanted to see how their VPP process compared with OSX Server. However, when I tried to enroll the VPP at Meraki I got an error...

"one or more errors occurred. No changes have been saved. VPP service token contains invalid characters."

I am trying to trouble shoot this, but not having much luck. At first I thought it might be an issue with our account name because we have Japanese in the business name. However, when I made some changes to teh OSX server during testing and re-entered the VPP it said that it was in use and that continuing would reset it. I said OK.

So no I wonder if the Meraki error is a resualt of teh VPP token already being registered with a different MDM.

Any body have experience with this error from Meraki or with how to remove the token from OSX Server.

Thanks for any help or insight you can offer.

Leon McCormick

Posted on Feb 23, 2014 8:53 PM

There are no replies.

Remove VPP Token from Profile Manager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.