Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guide a rookie to start developing apps.

Hello everyone

Since I bought my first iPhone, 4 years ago I loved to develope iOS application. but the problem was: I had no understanding of any programming language. better to say that I still don't have any programming knowledge. I asked many people what programming language should I start with, some said "Objective-C" some said if u want to understand Objective-C u should first learn "C" or "C++" some said knowing java helps , and so on.

well they actually did nothing other than confusing. also there are alot of websites that say different thing about how to develp apps that confused me even more. So now I came to you to help me

Let me make my question clear 🙂 I'm a medical student who has no understanding of any programming language and I don't have time and energy to learn 4 programming languages at the same time but I'm certain to learning one programming language in order to turn my ideas into applications!

What should I do?

What should I read?

Thanks for your attentions.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 1:19 AM

1 reply

Feb 24, 2014 6:07 AM in response to Mr.RedEyedFrog

You can start here Start Developing iOS Apps Today and then look through the rest of the Apple IOS Developer site. You might need to get a Developer account for this. The free account is fine for now, if you got more involved you would have to join the IOS Developer program.

But to be honest trying to do this on you own, especially with no prior experience, is going to be very difficult. If you are in school now you might want to check and see if there are any basic computer courses given.

good luck

Guide a rookie to start developing apps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.