Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I plug my iphone into my computer and the computer starts to sync then stops and comes up with this computer is not authorised go to itunes. I go to itunes and authorise this computer and it comes up with this computer is already authorised. I go back to

I plug my Iphone into my computer and Itunes starts to sync then stops and come up with this computer is not authorised

I go to Itune and tell Itunes to authorise this computer and it comes up with this computer is already authorised.

I then go back to my Iphone and tell it to sync and it comes up with this computer is not authorised.

I have updated Itunes.

I have deauthorised this computer and reauthorised but nothing changes.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 2:04 AM

1 reply

I plug my iphone into my computer and the computer starts to sync then stops and comes up with this computer is not authorised go to itunes. I go to itunes and authorise this computer and it comes up with this computer is already authorised. I go back to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.