Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5, running iOS 6, How to copy pictures?

Last year we upgraded all management phones to the iPhone 5. One person could not upgrade to iOS 7 because she didn't have enough free space on her phone. The phone is mostly filled with pictures.

I have set up a icloud account for her and installed the necessary software on her computer to use photostream. Unfortunetely this only works with pictures taken after setting up the photostream, so we can't use this to get her pictures off her phone.

When connecting with a cable to a computer, it does not display the pictures (some users can access their pictures this way, others can't, I have no idea why). This problem has been fixed in iOS 7, but she can't upgrade because of a lack of space.

I know I could 'copy' the pictures so they would appear in photostream, or email them... but that would take up wayyy too much timso

Or there any other solutions to this problem?

thanks, Michiel - Belgium.

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 4:08 AM

2 replies

Feb 25, 2014 4:08 AM in response to FoxFifth

Hi

thanks for your reply. Yes I have already tried that. This was an issue in iOS 6 that some people could not access their pictures from a desktop computer. In the new iOS 7 this has been fixed and you can "trust" a computer to gain access to your picture library.

Unfortunetely one of our IT staff tried to erase the profile, which ended up deleting everything from the phone, without any back up.

So I won't be needing a solution anymore...

iPhone 5, running iOS 6, How to copy pictures?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.