Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This is unacceptable. I keep getting "NO SERVICE" in my house with my fully functional AT&T microcel. WHy doesn't Apple/AT&T fix this issue?

This is unacceptable. I keep getting "NO SERVICE" in my house with my fully functional AT&T microcel. WHy doesn't Apple fix this issue instead of making me do these stupid workarounds to make the phone that I PAY WAY TOO MUCH FOR...work properly?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6, This problem is getting worse

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 6:19 AM

3 replies

Feb 24, 2014 6:49 AM in response to roaminggnome

I did speak to AT&T. The only troubleshooting that works is restarting my phone. That is not an acceptable fix for me. I miss phone calls and texts and it is getting tiresome. I am having to do so more and more frequently as I swap between the AT&T microcel and local service. I plan to swap off AT&T for this and other reasons when my contract is not so expensive to buy out.

This is unacceptable. I keep getting "NO SERVICE" in my house with my fully functional AT&T microcel. WHy doesn't Apple/AT&T fix this issue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.