Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to hook by Ipod Nano to a JBL on State Micro III speaker. My Ipod Nano has a white cover(?) on the botom middle section, does this come off to attach to JBL speaker system?

i want to connect my ipod nano to my JBL on state micro iii speaker. The jbl speaker has a connector for my ipod nano but the connector on my ipod nano is covered by a white cover. Does this mean that I do not have connector availability? My ipod nano was purchased at the end of 2012 and my jbl was purchased at the beginning of 2013. Please help. I have not been able to connect ipod to speaker since purchase. I just don't know how. Thank you.

iPod nano

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 9:36 AM

1 reply

i want to hook by Ipod Nano to a JBL on State Micro III speaker. My Ipod Nano has a white cover(?) on the botom middle section, does this come off to attach to JBL speaker system?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.