Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everything blurry at 1920x1080

Hi Guys,

So I've had this problem for months and months now and after crawling the internet trying to find a fix and speaking to several people at nVidia, I am still without a fix! It's driving me nuts!

So, MacOS, the graphics are nice and crisp, if I switch to windows under bootcamp at the native res of 2800x1800 everything is crisp but the icons etc are too small to work with sometimes, if I change the res to 1920x1080 (or any other res for that matter) everything goes blurry and its horrific.

There are a dozen or so people on the internet with the same problem, and to be honest I have no idea why thousands aren't complaining because its absolutely terrible. The text and images are really blurry amnd hurt my eyes! I have to use an external monitor on a laptop that costs £2k! It's a bit silly.

I have a macbook pro retina 15" late 2013. All updates and several drivers all tested with no joy.

I was wondering if anyone has a fix, or even know the reason this would be so I can submit it to Apple/Microsoft/nVidia etc.

Thanks

Mike

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 9:49 AM

3 replies

Everything blurry at 1920x1080

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.