Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't find how to activate one to one

On the sign in page there is no link to getting started to enter your activation code, anyone got any clues how to get started?

Thx

Posted on Feb 24, 2014 11:15 AM

5 replies

Feb 24, 2014 11:17 PM in response to Quercus rober

Thank you! This worked!

http://apple.com/onetoone/activate

The link I copied from my one to one membership card did not work. There were no links on any of the Apple websites that worked - just advertisements about how great "onetoone" is. Apparently if the store doesn't "pre-register" your card you cannot get to the link by first logging in with your Apple ID. I postponed activiation of my membership so I could start my one year membership on the date of activation. It's riduculous to have to go to a web forum for a link that works. An activation link to onetoone should be CLEARLY accessible on Apple's many web pages, but there is no such link!!! When I called Apple to resolve the problem, I was put on hold for a long time and then disconnected.

Can't find how to activate one to one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.