Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant use my iphone 5s in India ,my friend bought it from USA verizon .used hardly around 15 days .what i have to do ?

i cant use my iphone 5s in India ,my friend bought it from USA verizon .used hardly around 15 days .what i have to do ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 2:52 AM

2 replies

Feb 25, 2014 3:08 AM in response to Anees.m

Hello Anees.m,

As you said that your friend bought iphone iPhone 5s from USA Verizon which means it is locked with Verizon network and no other Sim can be used in it unless you officialy unlock it by breaking the contract with Verizon Network. You will have to ask your friend to contact Verizon (USA) to break the contract and there will be some charges for the same if they can unlock it for you and then you will be able to use your iPhone 5s with a different Service provider.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.