Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I made a purchase of AVplayer HD couple of months ago, now i cannot find it!

I made a purchase of AVplayer HD couple of months ago, now i cannot find the app in "purchased" tab in itnunes, though the app is already on my ipad.

im afraid if i delete the app i wont be able to re-download it?

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 8:19 AM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2014 1:31 PM in response to turingtest2

I made sure that it dosent show in both ipad and iphone apps, also i logged my account into another ipad that didnt have the app and searched for avplayer HD and it asked me to buy it like i never did!.

I logged into itunes store on my pc and went to my purchases, found the app's innovice, the date that i bought and also the purchase code so what's wrong?

Feb 25, 2014 3:36 PM in response to Denmahdy

Apps can be removed from the store at any time which is why you should always maintain your own copy. In this case perhaps the publisher withdrew one version and replaced it with another as opposed to providing free updates to existing customers. Or there could just be an error in your account. Use the "Report a problem" links in your account history to contact the iTunes Store support team and ask them why it isn't showing?

tt2

I made a purchase of AVplayer HD couple of months ago, now i cannot find it!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.