Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple-scc-20140113-1541426.app

Just found the the above in my shared folder and would appreciate any enlightment.

Took a screen shot of ' Get Info' but do not know how to add to this post.

In Get Info states: Copyright: c_MyCompanyName_,2006 and has silver apple logo.

Much appreciated, thanks.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 11:45 AM

seroposi wrote:

Just found the the above in my shared folder and would appreciate any enlightment.

In the reply window, click on the camera icon & follow the onscreen instructions.

User uploaded file

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2014 11:45 AM in response to seroposi

seroposi wrote:

In the reply window, click on the camera icon & follow the onscreen instructions.

User uploaded file

Feb 25, 2014 12:11 PM in response to Baby-Boomer-USofA

Nothing. It kind of flashes as if it's going to open but nothing. However, I opened the contents and viewed Code Signature and there are refs to Apple including an abbreviated appleca ( possibly short for applecare ). I did happen to call Applecare in January as I had screensaver issue after upgrading to Mavericks. During this they had access to my screen and I'm wondering if this is an apple app enabling tp view a users screen. Don't know if that makes sense although a quick call to them tomorrow might confirm?

Thanks

User uploaded file

apple-scc-20140113-1541426.app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.