Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i change my hacked email adress?

Hi, so as the title suggests my old email adress has been hacked, and now i'm trying to change it.

So... i have registered my new mail, but i have to confirm it, but i didn't got any emails from apple, because they sent the mail to my old email.

Since i can't access my old email, and i cant contact customer support because i live in a 3rd world country, and changing my ip or using proxy to contact

custommer support( online chat, which is only available in the us) is impossible, what am i supposed to do?

Is creating a new account the only way?

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 3:01 PM

If you don't have any apps that matter in terms of keeping them up to date (or if you don't mind buying them again) a new ID would be the easiest way.

Remember, you cannot use an email address that has been previously used in Apple ( I believe, in the past twelve months).

1 reply

How do i change my hacked email adress?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.