Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not recognizing past purchases?

A few months ago, I purchased Bastille’s album “Haunt”, and then later preordered “Bad Blood”. If you don’t know, Bastille does thing where they rerelease their old songs onto their new albums. Why? I don’t know. Anyway, I was a little disheartened that I would be buying the four original songs from “Haunt” again, but in the end didn’t really care. It was four songs. But when the preorder came through, I was not charged for the four songs from “Haunt” because iTunes recognized I had already purchased them. And I was… you could say… OVERJOYED. But just recently I found out that “All This Bad Blood” was released. I thought iTunes would do the same thing: recognize I had purchased a majority of the songs and only charge me for the ones I didn’t own. But not this time. It only recognizes I own the song “Haunt (Demo)”, when in fact I own both the entire “Haunt” and “Bad Blood” albums. This is really bothering me because I don’t want to pay $13 for songs I already own. Does anyone know why iTunes is not recognizing what I already own?

Windows 8

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 12:59 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes not recognizing past purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.