Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try opening videos from my desktop to quick time player or even in preview it wont play it says its 0:00-0:00 but you can see an image for the video... How do i fix this? are my videos gone forever?

I try opening videos from my desktop to quick time player or even in preview it wont play it says its 0:00-0:00 but you can see an image for the video... How do i fix this? are my videos gone forever?

MacBook Pro, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 2:11 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2014 4:03 AM in response to ncan

Check to see if this is a single frame video. If it is and you have not already deleted the source file, then either use the original file or re-export a copy to the desktop. If you have already deleted the source file and your desktop copy is a single frame video, then, yes, your video s gone forever if you have no other copies.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.