Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My one year warranty expired recently, a month ago my charger was replaced under warranty and it has only lasted a month and has broken again, does the replacement charger come with a new warranty or will i have to buy a new one?

Bought the phone on contract last January (late in january), had my charger replaced just after christmas and now it has stopped working again, its been about a month and a half and the replacement charger is broken, does the replacement charger come with a new warranty or will I have to buy a new charger? And if so, is there a charger that doesn't break easily (my problem is the the wire at the phone end of the cable seems to bunch and twist etc.)

thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 3:55 AM

a warranty replacement if the donor is out of warranty has a new 90 days warranty from exchange date

4 replies

My one year warranty expired recently, a month ago my charger was replaced under warranty and it has only lasted a month and has broken again, does the replacement charger come with a new warranty or will i have to buy a new one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.