Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why haven't they done a patch for those of us who have not updated and prefer to use iOS 6?

Why haven't they done a patch for those of us who have not updated and prefer to use iOS 6?

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 3:03 PM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2014 10:16 PM in response to AndyB

I agree with AndyB. I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 6 and DO NOT want to install iOS 7. I want to see a new iOS 6 update that fixes this security issue for devices that are capable of moving to iOS 7. I really hate the iOS 7 UI changes and people I know that have updated report their phones run slower than before.

Feb 26, 2014 7:55 AM in response to AndyB

Totally agree with Andy. Apple needs to support its users whether or not they decide to update to iOS 7.

The reviews from i Pad 3 owners (like me) is that when they've updated to iOS 7 they've experienced latency and sluggishness. Why would I ruin a perfectly good iPad by updating to iOS 7?

Please let me know where I can find a patch for iOS 6.

Thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.