Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 got stuck uploaded tried to restart it and now don't have enough room to update.

Have spent hours trying to down load this new patch...have literally taken everything off my phone except for one small app 26.5mb and only have 2.8 gb available. All photos and emails are gone. and only 3.5 GB is "used". Is this a trick to get iPhone 4 users to get iPhone 5?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 4:21 PM

5 replies

Feb 25, 2014 7:05 PM in response to ckuan

Well, projected time to update is now over 4 hours. And my computer times out after an hour. So guess apple messed up big time. I heard rumor it was taking hours to update phones. Now I believe it. This is totally ridculous. Of course the system won't let me out ...until my computer kicks me out. Can I charge apple for the amount of time this taking?

Feb 25, 2014 7:52 PM in response to 4MYK9

Now try switch off our anti-virus and firewall and try again. Mine took less than 15 minutes.

Can I charge apple for the amount of time this taking?

If you have a slow Internet connection, you talk to your Internet provider.

I will also like to charge you for supporting, how's that sound?

iphone 4 got stuck uploaded tried to restart it and now don't have enough room to update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.