Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded a movie Book Thief How do I watch this on my computer

I have purchased a movie from iTunes to watch on my computer a Mac Pro. How do I find the download to watch.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 11:29 PM

If you've downloaded it on your Mac then it should have downloaded into the Movies part of your iTunes library - if you have the left-hand sidebar shwoing on your Mac's iTunes (option-command-S should get it to show) and select Movies under the Library heading on that sidebar, then does that film show on the right-hand side of the iTunes screen ?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2014 11:29 PM in response to elsiefromab

If you've downloaded it on your Mac then it should have downloaded into the Movies part of your iTunes library - if you have the left-hand sidebar shwoing on your Mac's iTunes (option-command-S should get it to show) and select Movies under the Library heading on that sidebar, then does that film show on the right-hand side of the iTunes screen ?

I downloaded a movie Book Thief How do I watch this on my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.