Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone currently stuck in headphones mode - read all current and past thread PLEASE HELP

Here are the methods I've used

• qtip trick,
  • toothpick trick,
  • blowing in,
  • blowing out,
  • reset
  • restoring the phone

Ive heard that the air compressor adds moisture to the headphone jack so i havent tried it (not like blowing into the phone doesnt add moisture either *sigh*). i also dont have an air compressor here in my apartment.

I'm considering going to the Apple Store tomorrow to get it checked out but does anyone have any other methods they found helpful? Also I don't believe I'm under Apple Care, if i went to an apple store...do you think this could be something they could fix on the spot? What will they generally charge me?

I know there are a lot of questions but basically i just want to know if I'm missing any more methods and if the Apple Store is truly worth it.

Thanks,

M

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 8:03 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone currently stuck in headphones mode - read all current and past thread PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.