Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Port Forwarding Help!

I have made a craft bukkit server for minecraft on a windows xp computer and do not know how to port forward it on a airport express (Version 7.6.4) if some one could make a step by step answer i would greatly appreciate it.

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 8:05 PM

11 replies

Feb 26, 2014 9:18 AM in response to Koolkelsto

Ok new problem i have added a static ip (10.0.1.24) to my windows xp computer and added the same DNS that my rouder has and i port forward the ip the server runs and my windows can connect to the wifi but none of the browsers work? but when i put the ip and DNS on acquire the the browers work fine.

I am assuming that this XP computer is the Minecraft server that you are trying to set up ... correct? I'm also assuming that your local network is on the 10.0.1.x subnet and all of your computers and this server on on it ... correct?

Are all of your network clients, except the server, configured as DHCP clients?

Which computer cannot access the Internet via a web browser?

Feb 26, 2014 9:25 AM in response to Tesserax

Correct I am trying to run the server off of the windows XP computer my IP for the router is 10.0.1.1 DNS is

208.68.50.70 and 72.19.128.99 so on my windows XP I made the static IP 10.0.1.24 and I added the DNS servers as 208.68.50.70 and 72.19.128.99 then I port forwarded from my router the IP 10.0.1.24 the server runs on that IP but I can no longer connect to the Internet so I cannot reach the server from my other computers. what did i do wrong??

Port Forwarding Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.