Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are ads in iTunes Radio so inconsistent? Sometimes they occur after every song, other times you can listen for extended period of time without hearing any? I don't want to purchase iTunes Match, I just wish the ads were more consistent.

I understand that in order to listen to iTunes Radio ad-free, you must subscribe to iTunes Match. I don't want to pay for this service, so I am fine with the occasional ad. However, the frequency of ads seems to be really inconsistent. There are times when an ad plays after each song and other times that you can listen for an hour with none. Any ideas for why this happens or suggestions for how to avoid this problem?

Thanks!

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 9:00 PM

1 reply

Why are ads in iTunes Radio so inconsistent? Sometimes they occur after every song, other times you can listen for extended period of time without hearing any? I don't want to purchase iTunes Match, I just wish the ads were more consistent.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.