Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is anyone else exeriencing this ios 7.0.6 bug on the iphone 5?

i updated my 32 gb iphone 5 to the brand new IOS 7.0.6 update due to the importance of the SSL security. i realized this when i was listening to music that I can be on the music player app and i select a song. i browse around on my phone send some texts while the music was playing and i press the lock button with the music still playing than i realized that the song was still playing and on the music controls while your phone is locked it showed that the time left on the song wasnt moving and it wasnt paused because the song was still playing and i unlocked my phone and it took me to a random part of the song nowhere near where i just was and i locked it again and the music controls on the lock screen said i was on the same time before and i unlocked it again and it took me to a different part of the song again. its getting annoying that i cant listen to music in peace without the song jumping around all over the place moving me to parts of the song that were nowhere near to what i was originally listening to, its not a brief pause during a notification from a message or email because i have my phone on silent and vibrate. its impossible to listen to any music in peace now. this phone that originated from the most prestigious music players is making it impossible to listen to music in peace with this bug,. this started to happen right after the ios 7.0.6 update it hasnt happened before. if this has happened to anyone else and found a solution to it please drop the solution below. thank you

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6, Music Player Problems due to update

Posted on Feb 25, 2014 10:31 PM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2014 11:03 AM in response to Dylan914

It appears the punctuation keys on your keyboard are not working... I gave up about 5 lines into the single run on sentence that I believe is probably an attempt to describe what's happening to you.

If you'd like to actually take the time to write something that doesn't give us headaches when we attempt to read it, I'm sure someone could offer a suggestion.

is anyone else exeriencing this ios 7.0.6 bug on the iphone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.