Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had $3.22 in my account redeemed a $15 card and my total is $16.22 why?

Why the total was not added as it should be to my account ?

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 1:24 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2014 1:32 AM in response to Foufete

Have you tried logging out and back into your iTunes account on the computer/device that you are using and seeing if it then shows the correct amount ?

If it doesn't have you checked the purchase history on your account e.g. you didn't have any auto-renewing subscriptions that were due ? If you log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases (the most recent is above the list).

If not then you could try contacting iTunes Support (we are fellow users here on these forums) and see if they can help with where it went : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

I had $3.22 in my account redeemed a $15 card and my total is $16.22 why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.