Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find the monthly .69 songs?

I was in the Itunes store yesterday and found the monthly .69 songs. I went to look for them today and I can't seem to find them. I even tried looking up a couple of the monthly songs on their own and still no luck. Please Help!!!

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 5:55 AM

2 replies

May 10, 2015 4:57 AM in response to IMDB_Brit

Approximately every 2 months, iTunes displays a link that says "69¢ Songs" on their main page (Music Page). They usually keep the link available for about 2 weeks. However, there is always a large selection of 69¢ songs available on iTunes. It's easy to find them. Open the iTunes app on your device. Click on the music tab at the bottom of the screen. Then type "69 cent songs" in the search box at the top of the page. The first block of results will be individual songs. To the far right of the list of songs, click the link that says "All Songs." As you scroll to the bottom of the page on the "All Songs" results, more songs will load after you reach the bottom of the page. It takes about 2 to 3 seconds for more songs to appear every time you reach the bottom of the page. I've downloaded hundreds of .69¢ songs.

How can I find the monthly .69 songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.