Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Associated with too many credit cards

My I'd not working it gave this massa

Your request cannot be completed because your Id has been associated with too many cards

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2017 7:22 PM

So everyone has to wait 30 days from their last change while their updates pile up? I use gift cards and was trying to go to None for payment method and it was not an option. I went to one last card (a suggestion in helps) and now I have too many cards. I don't know exactly when I tried changing it. Had I known of this nightmare I would never have started.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2017 7:22 PM in response to sexykitten

So everyone has to wait 30 days from their last change while their updates pile up? I use gift cards and was trying to go to None for payment method and it was not an option. I went to one last card (a suggestion in helps) and now I have too many cards. I don't know exactly when I tried changing it. Had I known of this nightmare I would never have started.

Feb 26, 2014 7:47 AM in response to Shahen99

You will need to contact the iTunes Support over that - http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

I'm sure it is a security flag whenever they see a number of credit card changes on a single AppleID account - to make sure someone has not stolen your AppleID identity and is using it to purchase things with multiple stolen credit card numbers.

Associated with too many credit cards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.