Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon i9950 blank page problem

Hi,
I am having trouble with my canon i9950 when printing and hoping someone may be able to help me out.

My problem is that whenever I print anything (from any application) - the printer will always feed a blank page through before starting the actual print job - it doesn't affect the actual print itself, but is such an annoying thing - I've tried reinstalling the drivers but to no avail. This problem has been occuring since we bought the actual printer and was doing the same thing on our old G4 as well.

Any help hugely appreciated!

Cheers.

iMac Intel (Early 2006) 20", Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Aug 9, 2006 11:48 PM

2 replies

Aug 12, 2006 1:10 AM in response to Paul Troon

Hi Paul,

I had a customer with the same problem once. The Canon driver appeared to be the culprit. After trying several things the problem was resolved by deleting the printer from the Printer Setup Utility and then deleting the Canon > BJPrinters folder. Then I installed the v4.1.5 driver for the i9950 from the Canon AU web site.

Regards,

Paul

Canon i9950 blank page problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.