Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I Convert a TeamViewer .tvs recording to other video formats?

How can I convert a TeamViewer .tvs recording to other video formats in OSX v 10.9?

MacBook Air, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 2:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2016 7:02 AM

I highly NOT recommend using fiharnat's advice because this software is even not taking tvs files as input and it's only a demo version of a regular media convertion software while you can find a lot of them for free like for example HandBrake. Still looking for a good converter for tvs files.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2016 7:02 AM in response to fiharnat

I highly NOT recommend using fiharnat's advice because this software is even not taking tvs files as input and it's only a demo version of a regular media convertion software while you can find a lot of them for free like for example HandBrake. Still looking for a good converter for tvs files.

Sep 21, 2015 2:13 AM in response to arri

TVS, stands for TeamViewer Video Session File, is created by TeamViewer which remote control any computer or Mac over the internet within seconds or use TeamViewer for online meetings. When you finish recording a remote desktop session with another computer by TeamViewer, TeamViewer automatically saves it in TVS format.

With the installation of latest full version of TeamViewer, just double click the TVS files that you want to play and you will see TeamViewer automatically play back the recorded session.

If you want to convert TVS files to other video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, etc, view this step by step guide.

Hope it can help you more or less.

How can I Convert a TeamViewer .tvs recording to other video formats?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.