Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I access/manage multiple remote computers at different IP addresses across the internet from one location using Apple Remote Desktop at one time?

I need to know if it's possible to manage several computers at differnt geographic locations and IP's using ARD (any version).

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 12:22 PM

Yes this is possible as long as you know the external IP addresses; configured Remote Management on the computers you want to control and - more importantly - configured the Firewall at those sites to port forward the relevant ports to the desired internal IP address or you've configured VPN access at those sites if you don't want to use the port forwarding method.

The specifics on port forwarding and VPN configuration will vary depending on whatever is being used at the network edge of those sites

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2014 12:22 PM in response to danmananatanvan

Yes this is possible as long as you know the external IP addresses; configured Remote Management on the computers you want to control and - more importantly - configured the Firewall at those sites to port forward the relevant ports to the desired internal IP address or you've configured VPN access at those sites if you don't want to use the port forwarding method.

The specifics on port forwarding and VPN configuration will vary depending on whatever is being used at the network edge of those sites

Can I access/manage multiple remote computers at different IP addresses across the internet from one location using Apple Remote Desktop at one time?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.