Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm making a book iPhoto. There's a red flag on the cover I can't get rid of. I have changed the color, arrangement of photos, the type, etc. and the red flag stays. Help! CB

I'm making a book in iPhoto. Everything is done and I'm ready to send it in, but cannot get the red flag on the cover page to go away. I have tried changing the page options, print options, number of photos, size of fonts, etc, etc. The flag remains. This has happened before, but making the font smaller or using fewer words has removed the red flag; can't make it happen this time. Help!

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 7:04 PM

Try deleting all of the text on the cover and see if it goes away - if it does add text back slowly until you get what you want or the flag comes back

LN

4 replies

I'm making a book iPhoto. There's a red flag on the cover I can't get rid of. I have changed the color, arrangement of photos, the type, etc. and the red flag stays. Help! CB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.