Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync my calendar from my macbook pro to my iPhone 5S?

The closest Apple store to me is 2+ hours away. While vacationing in FL, I took my laptop and new iphone into the local store in Naples. The "genius" who helped me set up "the cloud" and supposedly started it syncing. (Said it would take about 10 mins.) It's been two days now, and I can't get rid of the little bar running across the top that says "Moving calendars to server acct..." nor can I move the page of my calendar off of the month of Feb! Nothing is happening on my iphone, and now my calendar seems to be frozen. Shutting it all down does nothing. When I reboot the laptop and open the calendar the little bar is still running with that message, and I cannot use my calendar. Any help would be most appreciated! Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 6:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2014 7:50 PM

Try the solution posted by melosaris here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5448950?answerId=23475967022#23475967022.

3 replies

How do I sync my calendar from my macbook pro to my iPhone 5S?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.