762 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2006 10:58 PM by Clare Murphy
Just a couple questions here . . .
1. Have you double checked in your Applications folder to make sure there aren't two version of Office there?
2. Did you empty the trash after uninstalling & reinstalling Office?
3. Did you repair permissions after reinstalling Office?
4. What changes were made to your system a couple of weeks ago when this problem started? Any new apps, any new fonts, or any fonts deleted that you know of?
5. See Kurt Lang's FAQ on fonts (below). Especially Sections 1 & 2.
I have the latest OS, the latest updates to Office X. I have tossed the plist for powerpoint. I have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling Office as Word and Excel work fine right now and it has not helped you.
Have you found an answer? Does anyone have an answer?
Powerpoint opens the file and as soon as you see the file come up, it crashes every time, with every file.