Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 5 reminders alarm doesn't work

The alarm for my reminders app on my iphone 5 no longer works. I'll put in a date and time and save it, but then on my reminders list it just goes away. How can I get it back?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 5:51 AM

9 replies

May 12, 2014 12:33 PM in response to erika176

I have the same issues. What I discovered was to go to your reminders and tap on the header ( in my case it's my name) and it gives you a pull down selection of choices. I went to the cloud choice and set my timers there and they worked as the used to. For how long they work I guess is up for debate. I am very frustrated about this personally. I use this feature VERY often. Rely on it heavily. If anyone has another fix I would love to hear it.

I hope this helps anyone having trouble still.

Jun 15, 2014 11:52 PM in response to hsavage06

To further reinforce the point made clear by @hsavage06, I have found that it is better to keep only one "Reminders" list and that that list should always be in iCloud.

I had two lists, my ICloud and and another one. And my problem was that I did not realize that my other list was by default.

It wouldn't keep Reminders Alarms !!!

When I switched (and subsequently erased the old list), everything went smooth because all the list and parameters were only in iCloud.

SO YES GUYS : KEEP EVERYTHING IN ICLOUD 🙂

ps: Apple must certainly have a problem with other lists that are not in iCloud though... ;-p

iphone 5 reminders alarm doesn't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.