Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with my ipad

i want re active a new mail icloud because i bought it when i do update and restore ask me old email icloud ,i dont know it please i want solve it problem

iPad, iOS 7.0.6, ipad mini (wifi +cellular)

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 9:43 AM

6 replies

Feb 27, 2014 10:27 AM in response to EtsHesham

You have to get in touch with the previous owner and ask for their help. Only the previous owner can erase the iCloud details for you. There is nothing that you can so to overcome the iOS 7 Activation Lock.

If you cannot get in touch with the previous owner, your iPad is useless. If you get in touch with him and if he doesn't "remember" his iCloud credentials, ask for a refund.

Mar 1, 2014 8:30 PM in response to EtsHesham

Sorry but there is no way to activate without original user's iCloud Apple ID/Plassword due to security reason. Just tell original owner to remove your iPad from his/her iCloud account and your good to go. It's one of Apple's strongest security encrypting method to protect the data from fief. Even hacks and jailbreaks won't able to bypass or crack this encryption method.

problem with my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.