Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Documents and Data dosent appear in icloud settings

So I was having problems with iCloud with Pages, and the forums told me to turn Documents and Data on in iCloud. But when I go onto iCloud, the Documents and Data setting is not there. Can somebody help me with that?

iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 12:29 PM

Try resetting the documents and data service as described here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5824

26 replies

Mar 3, 2014 4:06 AM in response to Yoshi24517

I have the same problem on my iPad (IOS 7.0.6) in that in my iCloud options it does not have Documents and Data as an option to select. However I have them on my iPhone and I have them on my MB Air. I have signed into my ww.icloud.com account and reset Documents and Data. Turned the iPad off and on. But my iPad does not have an option under iCloud to turn on Documents and Data.

Has anyone solved this problem?

Mar 3, 2014 4:20 AM in response to Yoshi24517

Hi I have figured out why I cannot see Documents and Data on my iPad. in order to use my iPad for work I have downloaded a Profile from work so I can connect to work's email. The security features of the Profile disable Documents and Data. So until I delete the Profile I cannot get access to Documents and Data (via iCloud sync) on my iPad.

I dont have this Profile on my iPhone as I have separate work phone. So that explains why I can see Documents and Data on my iPhone and not my iPad.

On your iPad go to Settings>General>Profile and see if there is a profile there which might be blocking you from seeing Documents and Data in your iCloud settings.

Documents and Data dosent appear in icloud settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.