Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using the wish list inside the app store

The "wish list" feature in the App Store is great. It's a bookmark, when it comes down to it. The feature works today and darned if I cannot find a place to find it. My bookmarks have fallen to the cutting room floor and appear like a needle in a haystack.

First, a question to lead the discussion...

Where's my needle? How does one view the wish list? Has it already been broadcast to my family for Christmas? ( too soon? 😉)

Now, the discussion!

With such a great feature, what shall we encourage Apple do?

Here's a list for starters:

• Remember when I put things on the wish list, so that I can look at the same set from the same time.
    Why? I'd love to be able to get to a new game on my tablet quickly — having that urge on the daily commute home, for instance.
  • Allow me to sort, group and send lists and parts of lists to various people.
    " Here's my birthday list, mom...and you might like that cooking app – we can cook together now! "
  • Tell me when my wishes have come true ( however I want ) and install all the good stuff automagically ( as long as I say it's okay )

Cheers,

//\\/\ark.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.2)

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 8:22 PM

There are no replies.

Using the wish list inside the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.