Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

since my ipod touch updated to iOS 6.1.6, the some songs don't play all the way through. Have reinstalled, etc. NOTHING works. Spent 4 hours in Apple Store. They didn't know why. Help.

Since I updated my ipod touch to iOS 6.1.6 some songs don't play all the way to the end. I went to Apple Store for 4 hours...they didn't know why and couldn't fix it. Tried restoring ipod and reinstalling everything. Same problem. Worked great until this automatic update. Any ideas?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.6, worked fine until the update

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 2:29 AM

If you restored to factory settings/new iPod via iTunes and still have the problem that either indicates a problem with the iOS or a hardware problem. Since it started after the last update I suspect an iOS bug.

3 replies

Feb 28, 2014 6:35 AM in response to lllaass

I agree...at the Apple Store, I even took a 2nd ipod (an older one with a different iOS) and when we synced it with my computer, everything worked fine. I kept saying there must be something that was caused by the new iOS and they said they didn't think so, and that there was no way to revert back to the previous iOS. Any suggestions??

since my ipod touch updated to iOS 6.1.6, the some songs don't play all the way through. Have reinstalled, etc. NOTHING works. Spent 4 hours in Apple Store. They didn't know why. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.