Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not bother with greetings and service support personnel Dear Apple Please answer the question you desperately ... I am love Steve. Unfortunately, my iPad was stolen devices. I went to find the thief to the police station and told them the serial number

Do not bother with greetings and service support personnel Dear Apple
Please answer the question you desperately ... I am love Steve.
Unfortunately, my iPad was stolen devices. I went to find the thief to the police station and told them the serial number but they replied saying that they need to find the phone imei., But I due to defects in WIFI
Ipad device v5******etv am a serial number for warranty by the family to Montgomery Mall Apple Store phone number User uploaded file301-299-0723 on March 30, 2011, andreplaced with a serial number CQ******ETVgot fleas., ButI did not get cartoons on I recorded the only factor that stores the serial number and imei Does not exist.
Now I request you IMEI
IPad serial number CQ******ETV Please email it to me I identified your iPad thief. I have a lot of information about my iPad because there is a lot of damage to me until this moment has arrived.
Thanks for your efforts boarding
Please help me to get my own iPad
Unfortunately FIND MY IPAD it was off

help me because the iPad is not the financial value of the firm'sprivate information is framed. Thank you thank you thank you

HELP ME

Please help me I'll find Ypdm need your help

<Edited by Host>

iPad, iOS 5.1.1, help me plase

iPad, iOS 5.1.1, help me plase

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 12:48 AM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2014 1:41 AM in response to omid220

We are fellow users here on these user-to-user forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.

Unless you had Find My iPad enabled on it then there isn't any way to try and locate it.

Do you have a backup of the iPad on your computer's iTunes ? If you do then you might be able to get the IMEI number from that : go into Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac), and on the Devices tab hover your mouse pointer over the iPad's backup : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4061

Do not bother with greetings and service support personnel Dear Apple Please answer the question you desperately ... I am love Steve. Unfortunately, my iPad was stolen devices. I went to find the thief to the police station and told them the serial number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.