Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stolen iPhone w/out an security password has locked me all my password protected account.

I've been waiting to re-activate my old cell (via Assurion Insurance/Verizon) as I expected there would be usage & I'd be responsible. However, tomorrow I plan to notify the insurer for Verizon as no calls have appeared as charges. Not "IT" savy, however; I suspect that whomever has my former cell; replaced my sims card & activated it under their personal #. My basis for that contention is I regularly used a minimum of 7 e-mail accounts in addition to approximately 100+ miscellaneous password associated accounts and I am bounced & locked out of each & every one. However, yesterday & today I found two exceptions to accessing "iTunes" & iCloud, albeit I've yet to be able to use iCloud except to see several messages from former email accounts sending me multiple notifications that my email account passwords were changed. Problem is I tried to respond regarding comprimised password & found that despite including that address as an alternate contact; the email bounced back stating something to the effect that since I'm not using the ios from whence same email address originated; messages cannot be sent? Any simple sequential steps anyone can suggest to retrieve all the data I've accumulated since 2001 when I switched to a Verizon Cell would be greatly appreciated. FYI: Beware & exercise caution w/ respect to using security features; backup everything regularly...I didn't. Now, I'm paying the price for it cuz my Calendar, approximately 35 folders, emails, contact info, applications, gps, etc. are gone...hopefully, I can figure out some backdoor means of retrieving them cuz FYI e-mail Accounts aren't responsive to either phone calls re: this matter or responsive to emails requesting assistance. Anyone have any ideas; or perhaps found themselves in the same lock down? Thx, dasqm PS Formerly synced iPhone w/ either my MacBook 10.5.8 OSX or MacBook Pro Mountain Lion or Gateway 2000; however, the Town's water pressure was set too high & water leaked thru the ceiling frying them after my phone was stolen. Therefore, no repository of old material aside from accessing iPhone data if even retrievable. Just purchased an ASUS Windows 8 the day before yesterday, so there's nothing on any computers.

iPhone 4S, iOS 4

Posted on Feb 27, 2014 11:28 PM

There are no replies.

Stolen iPhone w/out an security password has locked me all my password protected account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.