Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an item worth Rs.15 and i was Charged Rs.60. additional charges were charged unannounced.

On 17th Feb 2014.

I bought a Ringtone of Godfather theme.

The tone was for Rs.15 and i was charged Rs.60 without any announcement or warning.

I havent got any refund.

And will this happen again??

I was planning to buy an app worth Rs1100, if i buy that, then how much will i be charged addationally?

Please Help Me Out.

iOS 7.0.6, Product was for Rs15 & charged Rs60

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 1:15 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2014 1:53 AM in response to A_Aakash

Each time that you change the card details on your account a small temporary store holding charge may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account. They should disappear off your account within a few days or so - from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3702

If you update your billing information, the iTunes Store or Mac App Store will place an authorization hold on your payment card account, usually in the amount of 1 USD or the local currency equivalent, to verify your account information.

Authorization holds are removed by your financial institution shortly after your purchase clears. The time it takes to remove authorization requests varies by financial institution.

If they haven't disappeared then you could try contacting your card issuer, and you could also contact iTunes Support via the link that AnaMusic gave.

I bought an item worth Rs.15 and i was Charged Rs.60. additional charges were charged unannounced.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.