Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The font i used in my KEYNOTE presentation is not available when you upload it to the cloud. So, now my text boxes are all messed up. How can I select ALL font boxes of presentation and change (at least) the font style?

I have a large presentation that I need to access from the cloud THIS SATURDAY. Now, after uploading from my iMac to Cloud, the font is all messed up because the font I selected on my mac is NOT available on the Keynote Cloud....so capitalization is wrong, inconsistent, etc.

Is there a quick way to select all text and change the style? Help..I am running out of time!

OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 4:41 AM

There are no replies.

The font i used in my KEYNOTE presentation is not available when you upload it to the cloud. So, now my text boxes are all messed up. How can I select ALL font boxes of presentation and change (at least) the font style?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.