Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 not working and giving itunes connect logo

I just bought iphone 5 2 days before from a local shop here , yesterday it was working fine specially that i just was installing apps on it but when i woke up today morning it was switched off I was thinking the battery was dead but I was little confused because i remember that it was having charge already.

anyway when i connect it still not working only giving me apple logo going and coming then it giving itunes connect logo when i just try to open

didn't work in the computer so i just uninstall itunes and re install it. it gave me that the iphone need to be restored and staying more than an hour and nothing happened then i am just trying again now and still waiting ....

I want to know why this happened and what it means ? does it mean that the iphone not good and better to give it back to the shop ??

please any one help me because I am really angry it stayed only one day with me specially that I bought it when my previous iphone had been stolen even 😟

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 4:03 AM

5 replies

Iphone 5 not working and giving itunes connect logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.