Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to reinstall Itunes but I can't find Itunes in my system to do so, Help please?

So recently my computer has been having some trouble and I have found what was causing it and put a stop to it, but now apparently I need to update my itunes, but to do so I need to reinstall Itunes, but before that I can do that, I need to change my path to my Itunes which I can't find anywhere. So I got reading a question similar to this and saw that I should install msicuu2.exe version 3, so I tried but because my system likes to play up it states that it can effect my system and block it out, leaving me with nothing else. I have done everything I can to fix everything defrag ectra even my wizz tec friend can't find itunes. So does anyone know what I can do? I'm a person who can't exsactly with music or my books which are on there. I would Put them on my Phone but my memorys full with documents from my writing. Please please help me out.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 7:04 AM

1 reply

I need to reinstall Itunes but I can't find Itunes in my system to do so, Help please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.