Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem when transfer app to another developer account - Unable to process request

Hi, I create one app and I sell it to another dev.

When I try to transfer my the app to the other developer account, by clicking in the 'transfer app' button in itunesconnect, I receive the following error message.

---

Unable to Process Request

Your request could not be processed. For additional help, send an email toitunesconnect@apple.com.

---

All my apps receive the same error if I try to tranfers them.

I send an email now to itunesconnect, but I want to know if more people have the same problem.User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 7:50 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2014 7:56 AM in response to liuxz

I found all the app, its status is Ready for Sale. As long as Iclick Transfer app,

Will appear :

Unable to Process Request

Your request could not be processed. For additional help, send anemail to itunesconnect@apple.com.

I found the answer them mechanically , including many developershave responded to this question , and them did not realize theseriousness of the problem. We always perfunctory and did notrespect us , do not them will not have their own tests to see you. I was full of accessories these screenshots.

I tried operating system windows8.1, ubuntu13.1, Mac OSX10.9.1, isthe same problem.

I tried the browser : IE11.0, GoogleChrome_version_33.0,FirefoxESR,

Opera12.15, Safari5.1.7, all of the same problems are tried.

I am very angry , because I could not transfer app, speaking lostan order , the loss sum of money, but

More serious is my personal reputation and integrity iscompromised. I am very unhappy, very angry. them have such acavalier attitude , and perfunctory answer, do Steve Jobs is gone,you will like this?

Problem when transfer app to another developer account - Unable to process request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.