Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is something wrong with this site today?

I posted a question (in the Time Capsule section) last night. This morning, I got an email copy of a reply that was complete and readable. If I click "read entire discussion, I see the whole thread (original post & answer). But if I sign in to the website, the bubbles of the entries are blank....no text! Also, under both posters (me and the replier) it says "calculating status."

Is there a glitch with the website this morning, or is it my browser? I'm not having any other website problems today.

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 9:33 AM

I'm able to view all three posts in your other thread; your original post, the other user's reply, and your reply to him. But that doesn't mean it's not a Jive glitch. Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache and cookies, then logging back in and looking at the thread?

Regards.

3 replies

Feb 28, 2014 9:55 AM in response to willyjp

Clearing my cache did it! Clearly, I should have thought of that first, before even posting a ?. But it was so sudden and strange a development. When I went onto the site to look at your answer, my post was blank! Cleared my cache and now it's all there. Thanks for prompting me to do what I should have thought of to begin with!

Is something wrong with this site today?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.