Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I put video clips back on my iPhone so iMovie project will work???

I spent ages making a video on the iMovie app on my phone. I then did an import of my photos into iPhoto and said delete photos not realising it would delete all my video clips too 😐 so now when i open my project on my phone there is nothing there and it took ages to make. Have I lost it forever? Can I somehow move the video clips it needs back on to my phone so it'll work again??

I'm really annoyed Apple doesn't separate photos and videos out when asking if you want to keep the photos you just imported. The answer was no, I didn't want to keep the photos, but I did want to keep the video clips.

Help, have I now got to start my project all over again on my iMac, because the clips are no longer on my phone??

before anyone says that its better on the iMac than the app, I know, however when you have a newborn baby and are constantly feeding them, it is much easier to do things on the phone! I created a lovely montage of the first 6 months of his life and it seems I wasted a lot of time and will have to start all over again unless someone has a magic solution?

Thanks

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 9:34 AM

There are no replies.

Can I put video clips back on my iPhone so iMovie project will work???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.