Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any App for ipad that will work like Outlook?

HELP

I use Outlook (2010) religiously for work using all aspects including Contact Management, Email, Calendar, Tasks and Journal.

I currently use the native iOS programs which sync thru the Exchange ActiveSync but their functionality is limited and I don't like the separate task/email/contact programs available.

Ideally I would love to find a "true" outlook program or similar program for the ipad that will work just like Outlook on my Desktop. Combining all of the Outlook parts together and including the Outlook Folders and Contact Groups etc... all together.

I tried MAIL+ and that has no real Contact Management and doesn't really do anything the native ipad apps can do.

Isn't there something more like the real Outlook that I can use on ipad???

Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

iPad, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 9:50 AM

1 reply

Is there any App for ipad that will work like Outlook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.