Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone had to be replaced with a replacement iPhone, now itunes won't let me Sync because my computer isn't authorized? The original iphone was tied to this same pc, however ever since I received the replacement the "computer not authorized"shows.

Hi all,

After getting a refurbed phone through best buy mobile insurance I am no longer able to sync itunes music to my PC. The first iphone I had worked fine, but ever since I got my replacement 4s the music I purchased on it can't be transferred to my PC so I can get them to my devices. A dialogue box always prompts me to authorize this PC, and to be honest I've done everything to troubleshoot this issue. I get the music on iTunes through the cloud, but I need it to be physically on my PC rather than the cloud. No solution seems to work, so please help me to the best of your ability.

Thanks in advance,

cbeezly 🙂

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 2:29 PM

There are no replies.

My iphone had to be replaced with a replacement iPhone, now itunes won't let me Sync because my computer isn't authorized? The original iphone was tied to this same pc, however ever since I received the replacement the "computer not authorized"shows.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.